Friday 25 December 2020

Happy Christmas Day From The FAS

Okay, here we are, Christmas Day and I'm correcting some 'interesting' spelling and general mistakes in the first proper drafts of issues #155, #156 and #157. I seem to recall I was doing exactly the same thing on this day last year as well! This is where doing a number of issues at once gets a bit mind numbing! Correct, check, correct, check, correct, and hope we catch most the errors... We never get them all, but we do try.

Anyway, as I have the, rather good looking, paged prints in front of me, I thought I'd give you a sneaky Christmas Day peak at them -  so here you are. A little Christmas cheer at the end of a crappy year.

#158 is little nowhere near complete yet but the cover is mocked up and the diary section (I nearly always type 'dairy' - Oops) is complete, so it's on the way. I'm really waiting for the final vinyl pieces to come in the post so I can check the matrix numbers - and as you are likely aware that's all VERY slow at the moment. Still, chins up, as we have FAS issues for January, February and March right now. They just need the final check before we print them - which is what I'm doing today. That's a pretty good FAS start to 2021, as we pull away at high speed from the very unpleasant 2020.

Also here's a 'Merry Kossmas' outtake for your enjoyment. Rabbit and I thought the one with the somewhat 'dubious' Christmas spirited (literally) drummer was quite funny - but here's one without his contribution, so just Rabbit, Koss and sleigh bells.

 

Happy Christmas everyone, and today, please raise a glass for absent friends. Not everyone got this far, and some people have empty chairs that should have family members in them. This is very sad. Moving forward I wish you all a VERY good 2021. Lets hope we all move out of all this Covid shit quickly and safely, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment