Tuesday 30 May 2023

Post Office Complaints Again!


If you recognise the handwriting here (above) as your own, I should let you know this arrived this morning, as seen here, open, and with no contents (meaning it was an empty opened envelope). Nothing I can do as there is no return address on the envelope anywhere. Hence I don't know who it's from, and while I recognise the handwriting as being from a regular subscriber, I haven't been able to match it to any old subscription forms as they are generally written in block capitals by yourselves.

The envelope wasn't taped shut (bad idea), and I'd suggest everything put into the royal snail (mail) is sealed with tape on every side personally, as if they can open it - either from the self seal flap like this was, or by having their garbage machinery rip the envelope open because it's not calibrated properly - they will. If it ain't taped shut your contents will be removed (they call it 'lost'. I call it 'stolen'). If this is yours, and it had a cheque inside, then you need to cancel it immediately. If it is yours and you sent cash, which you REALLY shouldn't do, it's gone. Absolutely nothing I can do about it. So hopefully whoever sent this looks here occasionally, and spots this post. Fame at last!

FAS #168 is underway, and I was working on it all weekend. The FAS laughs in the face of 'public' bank holidays and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment